Sunday, July 26, 2009

missoniiiiiii

My missoni cardigan makes me feel like im wearing a cape so i ran around like superman hahahahahhaa wooooo!!!

ahhaha my mouth looks so funny. Hahahahhaaaaaaa "wooahhhhh"

here is a close up of the pattern !
love missoni stuff!


im wearing my new House of Harlow leather stations necklace in these photos.. too bad you cant see it :(
wearing

Missoni cardigan
black witchery cardigan underneath
sass&bide shorts (obsessed)
pink sportsgirl tee
mogil boots
coles stockings ( need to find less shiney black opaques. i feel ive tried a million brands :( arghh

3 comments:

  1. Those shots came out really well. That was fun hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISSONI CARDIGAN!?!? you lucky cow!
    (jk about the cow part!)

    I love the eastern pearson cardis from last season, bright coloured, they were sold in husk and looked v MISSONI.

    I should have bought one when they went on sale...

    ReplyDelete
  3. two top photos are amazing.
    You make jumping and running in heels look so effortless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails