Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12 Days of Xmas

On the first day of Christmas, My true love gave to me, a holiday in hawaii!


On the second day of Christmas , My true love gave to me, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!
On the third day of Christmas , My true love gave to me, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!
On the forth day of Christmas, My true love gave to me , four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!

On the fifth day of Christmas, My true love gave to me, five birkins, four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!
On the sixth day of Christmas , My true love gave to me, six hermes bugattis, five birkins, four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!
On the seventh day of Christmas , My true love gave to me, seven chanel j12s!, six hermes bugattis, five birkins, four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!

On the eighth day of Christmas, My true love gave to me, eight massaging chairs, seven chanel j12s, six hermes bugattis, five birkins, four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!
On the ninth day of Christmas, My true love gave to me,  nine enamel bracelets, eight massaging chairs, seven chanel j12s, six hermes bugattis, five birkins, four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!
On the tenth day of Christmas, My true love gave to me, ten laguna bronzers,nine enamel bracelets, eight massaging chairs, seven chanel j12s, six hermes bugattis, five birkins, four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!
On the eleventh day of Christmas , My true love gave to me, eleven voluspa candles, ten laguna bronzers,nine enamel bracelets, eight massaging chairs, seven chanel j12s, six hermes bugattis, five birkins, four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!
On the twelve day of Christmas, My true love gave to me, twelve sass&bide dresses,eleven voluspa candles, ten laguna bronzers,nine enamel bracelets, eight massaging chairs, seven chanel j12s, six hermes bugattis, five birkins, four louboutins, three diorshows, two hermes throws and a holiday in hawaii!


Images From Google images.
Sass & Bide dress from www.mycatwalk.com.au
Hermes click bracelets from http://exofex.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I think you will get at least one of these things cotton, or maybe more..who knows. Only time will tell, unless you find the presents first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it the storage??? TELL ME!
    IM GOING THERE TODAY!
    OR I WILL BRIBE LUKE!
    im sure he will tell me if i offer him some sweet moolah for his mac book pro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one of each. HELLOO MR LADYLOST???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails