Friday, November 14, 2008

Cottonsocks went shopping!

I have done quite a bit of shopping lately but been lazy in posting photos !
so i will post a few pics and hopefully i will catch up soon !!!

SCREW U BLOGSPOT UPLOAD MY EFFIN PICCASSSSSSSS
ive been trying to upload for like 15 mins now. grr.
"Page Not Found" how about i smash u page not found/!!!
arghh. if i wasnt sitting on my ass at work i would of given up a long time ago.
and a big eff you to the girl who didnt take the security tag of my dress at DJ the other day. i had to go ALL THE WAY BACK. damnit. DAMNIT !
ok
thats it
AFTER ABOUT SEVEN attempts at trying to upload pics and getting "page not found"
i have given up!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds annoying cotton socks.
    I cant believe they left the security tag on, that would p$%& me off.

    Well its good that you have been doing lots of shopping. I hope you start posting some of the new things that you are buying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails