Monday, February 2, 2009

new buys!

I only just realised that all my new buys are black!! oops. 
I thought lately I had been doing good with trying not to wear black as much but obviously not. haha.
This singlet top/dress I got from S&B at Shoppingtown. Im pretty sure its Vie.
But the fabric is nice and soft and hangs really nicely. I think i can easily wear this layered up in winter too. yay !



Close up of the print with little crystals.

I also bought some new black rats. ha! i dunno why. my old ones were OKAY butt he new cut is awesome. much better than the original cut. they are slightly shorter and tighter and just look way better. im happy with them!

Also my new Christian Louboutins !!! YAY. i still havent worn them out yet! i can stand in them and dance in them but i cant walk in a straight line. HA! i should of taken a better photo where you can see the heel better. because they are REALLY high...around 13cm. !!
i love the studs. LOVE. i feel like im in KISS. yay. for those of you who read my blog from ages ago you might remember i put these on my wishlist. yay! so happy i finally got them :) Thank you net-a-porter free shipping to AUS :D

Also whilst at shopping town i bought these cute little shoes from tony bianco. they are quite high and the heel is in an odd spot but im sure ill get used to these quickly.


I spotted these little cuties whilst at Sportsgirl on sale for $49.95 ! such a bargain! but thats not the best thing about these shoes. they are SO comfy. i danced all night in them and had no problems at all! YAY new dancing shoes that i can bash around...



i bought a couple of other things from diva but i forgot! so i havent taken a photo of them!
maybe i will later.
i need more shopping!!




1 comment:

  1. WOW Cotton!!! You looked gorgeous in these on sat night. I think maybe i told you that already.....maybe 100 times or so. But it never hurts to hear it again hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails