Saturday, June 13, 2009

beetlejuice




Lately I have been going Topshop crazy!!!!
I ordered this top a few months ago but forgot about it. I found it at the bottom of my closet and threw it on to see N.A.S.A at the Espy last week. Didn't really enjoy it. Bit too electro for me. Plus it's the Espy. I really hate the venue. Plastic cups aren't my thing. ughhhhh.
Anyway, back to the top,
It is supposed to be an  x-ray photo of a beetle. I guess you can KINDA tell in this photo. When I turn the flash on my camera it goes spazzos in the mirror :(

Topshop singlet
Sass & Bide denim shorts ( I bought these recently too! so comfy! LIVE in them!!)
NineWest boots
Country Road cardigan.
Black Opaques.
House of Harlow 1960 ring and necklace.
Hermes Click H cuff ( on my right arm)
Disney Couture wrap bracelet ( on my left arm)


I have taken heaps of photos of recent buys and I will be updating lots this week! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails